Monday, July 6, 2015

Craft Room Fun

Hello strangers! I know it has been awhile since I have posted, but I have been busy enjoying my summer and having lots of fun with family and friends. My birthday was in the end of June and with it falling during the week everyone was busy working, so I decided to take a me day and go shopping. I didn't have plans other than that I was going to do what I wanted and eat what I wanted. I know it was a little selfish, but it did turn out to be a fun day. I found a few things at Hobby Lobby and knew they would be perfect to decorate my sewing room. Once I had the signs I picked up some fun owl fabric for the curtains. I have never made curtains before...crazy I know. They are so easy I want to sew new fun curtains for every room in the house! I also recovered the rolling chair to go with the colors I was using. (That chair has been recovered like three times!) There are a few pictures of my fun craft space below.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment