Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Picture
Everyone has their one favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Today I am encouraging you to put your favorite away and give this one a try. I have made many batches of cookies using this recipe. I usually only make a half batch or make a whole batch and freeze half the dough. Today I made the full amount to send to work with my husband. Who doesn't love a little treat?
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes.
For a Small Batch

3/4 C Butter
3/4 C Sugar
3/4 C Brown Sugar
1/2 T Vanilla
1 Egg
2 C Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 Bag Chocolate Chips or M&M's
For a Large Batch

1 1/2 C Butter
1 1/4 C Sugar
1 1/4 C Brown Sugar
1 T Vanilla
2 Eggs
4 C Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Bag Chocolate Chips or M&M's

No comments:

Post a Comment