Monday, September 14, 2015

Quilted Summer Day and Night QAL



Can I just say I loved quilting this quilt?! I can not believe how easy the three stitch zig-sag made quilting this. My husband prefers a loftier quilt...he would prefer I just tie all my quilts... he loves that fluffy cozy feeling. I on the other hand like a finished look to my quilt and I know that quilted quilts tend to hold up a little better and in my opinion just look nicer. This was the perfect compromise. It is a loose quilting pattern and still has a clean finished look to it. I recommend this to anyone who is quilting a quilt on their home machine! Now I just have to bind it and I can cross it off my list of works in progress!

Here is the link to the free QAL! http://sandraclemons.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

1 comment: