Sunday, September 13, 2015

Finally Finishing...Summer Day and Night QAL (Only a Month Late...)

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I know I did! I did some garage saling yesterday and had lunch with my parents. Then today my husband and I went to the apple orchards. We were back by noon and he had to get some sleep and I spent the remainder of my day sewing and listening to an audio book. A while back I had been posting about this quilt along. I wasn't very excited about block nine... and I put it off forever... until yesterday when I decided that I was just going to make a 16 inch scrappy block instead of the block they provided. Now I am on a mission to finish this quilt! I promise better pics then!

 
 I am quilting this one on my Janome. I am using a walking foot and a wide three stitch zig-sag. So far I am loving the way it looks and it is going pretty quickly.
 
 
Don't want to miss out on the finished product? Be sure to subscribe for blog updates!
 
Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment