Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I Fell Off the Crafting Wagon...

Hello everyone! I temporarily fell off the crafting wagon. I haven't even been on pinterest...and this week I resorted to frozen dinners. I have had a cold for the last week or so. I have also had plans every weekend in October, which means lots of fun... but not very much time to get things done. Honestly, I have just been in a bit of a funk. Tonight I opened the door to my sewing room for the first time in nearly two weeks. I finished recovering some cushions for a nursery chair for one of the teachers. I just hope the person that they are for is happy with them.

 
With the cushions all packed up in my car I finally got around to cleaning my sewing room and getting ready for my next project. I am going to be making a Day Tripper bag! The pattern reminds me a lot of the thirty one cross body bags.... the great thing is that I can choose my own fabric. Here is what I have picked out for the bag. Stay tuned for the finished product!
 
 
Having a new project all set out ready to work on is just the motivation I need to survive the rest of the week... and knowing that I have no plans and plenty of time to chill out this weekend!



Happy Wednesday! It is all down hill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment