Saturday, November 14, 2015

Snow Much Fun!!!

 
A message from my friend...
 

As promised.... here is the finished product! I have to admit that this is not the way I originally planned it to turn out. I was going to make a table runner like the previous one (with the snowmen and bears), but after finishing that one I felt that I wanted to branch out and test some limits. I have never been much of a crafter, but thanks to the help and patience, lots and lots of patience, of my awesome friend, I was able to make this table runner today! I think that this pattern captured the essence of snow flakes which will be perfect to leave out all winter season! I have sewn before but this was my first time actually quilting something! It was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be and even though I got frustrated here and there, I think that this project was definitely worth it and was a fun way to have a great weekend with a great friend!

1 comment: