Sunday, November 8, 2015

From BLAH To TADA!


Happy Sunday! I had a great weekend spending time with my mister. He helped me pick out some Christmas decorations and some fabric for new curtains. He is actually really good at that stuff and I like having his opinion. After getting home last night I sewed the curtains and he promised to hang them today.

The Before... BLAH!                                       



The After...TADA!



 
 
The next 7 days are going to be busy. I have parent teacher conferences and a friend coming this weekend. I am really looking forward to this weekend. We are going to do some baking and some crafting so I may have pictures to post Sunday night. Then again I also have all these leaves to finish cleaning up... plus the leaves I haven't even started on in my front yard. Fall and I have a love/hate relationship.
 
 

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment