Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Bobbin A Day...

An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Who can finish the saying: A Bobbin A Day...? I would love to hear how you would finish it! I ll tell you mine in my next post. Tonight I was focused on doing some things that I enjoy.

My dogs and I had to go for our first night walk tonight! It is the first time I have walked both dogs in the dark. It went better than expected. I am still a little nervous about walking them in the snow, but they cry when I walk them separately. My doggy mom guilt kicks in big time when I hear them cry.

 
When I got home I decided to put on a face mask and spend some time in my sewing room, also known as my HAPPY PLACE! How great is it that my happy place is an actual place and not just a figment of my imagination?!
 

Tonight I was spending some time working on the project I wrote about in this post. I used this video to make the blocks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Ixvjje310&cuid=e9980c92401234798c3d85b86d6c399f


 
This is going to be a very scrappy random quilt. I have many more blocks to go. Any ideas for quilting on this one? I would like to quilt it using my home machine and my walking foot. Happy Tuesday! Enjoy the rest of your week!

3 comments:

  1. What a great pattern for those solids. It is so colorful and happy. Maybe quilt a diagonal grid? Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the Three Dudes pattern? Your solid brights give it such a lively look. I love it. I think some kind of straight line quilting would go with it. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the Three Dudes pattern! I linked to the video.

    ReplyDelete